This is the time of year when students are finalizing their fall housing plans and are beginning to think about their summer housing options. At this winter semester housing fair, you can expect to learn about resources for posting your sublet, identifying a tenant, and making the process go as smoothly as possible. Visit us at the off-campus housing fair on February 16th to simplify the housing search and subletting process.
What the fair can help you with:
- Identifying fall 2017 housing options
- Summer sublet information and resources from Beyond the Diag and Student Legal Services
- Off-campus safety considerations from AAPD & UMPD - bring your questions and concerns!
- Learn about pricing and amenities of various complexes and homes across Ann Arbor
- Peer-to-peer support from Neighborhood Ambassadors to help answer any questions you may have about the various off-campus neighborhoods
The Off-Campus Housing and Sublet Information Fair will take place on Thursday, February 16 from 11am to 2pm in the Michigan Union Pendleton Room.
If you want to prepare for the fair ahead of time, you can review these articles:
- Housing and Roommate Search
- Sublet Smart and Don't Get Scammed
- Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- 5 Spring and Summer Sublet Tips
- Renter's Insurance
If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at Beyond the Diag at BeyondTheDiag@umich.edu.
Contributed By: Allie Arnold, Beyond the Diag Program Assistant