University Health Service is partnering with Walgreens to offer pop-up clinics for the seasonal flu vaccine, as well as COVID-19 primary series and booster vaccines. These clinics are available to students, staff and faculty, as follows:
- Friday, September 9 - Bursley Lounge
- Tuesday, September 13 - South Quad Transformer Room (next to dining hall)
- Thursday, September 15 - South Quad Transformer Room (next to dining hall)
- Monday, September 19 - Mosher Jordan (Upper Blue Market area)
- Wednesday, September 21 - Mosher Jordan (Upper Blue Market area)
All clinics run 10:00am-2:30pm, or until supplies run out.
Please bring your proof of health insurance, and photo ID. If proof of insurance is not available, the cost of the vaccine will be covered. If you are planning to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card.