OPPORTUNITY #1 Program Assistant (2 positions)
- Can you think of innovative and creative ways to engage off-campus students on housing and safety topics?
- Would you like to gain managerial experience - practical experience recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and supervising your fellow U-M students?
- Are you a leader who is passionate about building community, promoting positive citizenship, and helping others?
- Do you excel in graphic design and communication? Are you savvy with social media marketing?
If you answered yes to those questions, consider applying to joing the Beyond the Diag team as Program Assistant!
Beyond the Diag is now hiring TWO lead student managers, or Program Assistants, for the 2017-18 academic year! One position will be for programs and events. The second position will be for marketing and communications.
View the job description on Beyond the Diag’s website and apply through Michigan's Student Employment Website. As a Program Assistant, you would get paid $10/hr to lead our team of dedicated Neighborhood Ambassadors in student-initiated programming, contributing to the success and development of students and institutional goals within the Dean of Students Office.
OPPORTUNITY #2 Neighborhood Ambassador
- Are you interested in boosting your resume by gaining first-hand experience in coordinating community engagement events, budgeting, and marketing?
- Do you want to improve your public speaking skills and write captivating articles for all 30,000+ of your off-campus peers?
- Would you like to get paid to share housing and safety resources while improving the off-campus climate in Ann Arbor?
If you answered yes, consider joining the Beyond the Diag team as a Neighborhood Ambassador!
Beyond the Diag is also hiring our Neighborhood Ambassadors for the 2017-18 academic year! You can view the job description and apply directly through Michigan’s Student Employment website. As a Neighborhood Ambassador, you would get paid $8.90/hr to serve as the face of the Beyond the Diag program, planning and hosting events to build community and promote safety in Michigan’s off-campus neighborhoods.
Join our team and get paid to make Michigan’s off-campus a safer, tight-knit community! Contact us at BeyondtheDiag@umich.edu if you have additional questions!