Explore all that Ann Arbor has to offer this summer with this Ann Arbor Summer Bucket List.
- Ann Arbor Art Fair: One of Michigan's finest traditions spans throughout Ann Arbor's downtown area and is going on right now (July 20-23rd)! Hundreds of artists display and sell their beautiful artwork. Don't forget your iphone fan attachment and a cold water bottle!
- Kayak or tube down the Huron River: Grab a couple friends or a good book and enjoy the beauty of the Huron River. Start at Argo Park and end at Gallup. Pro tips: Beat the crowds by floating on a weekday and lather on that sunblock!
- Blank Slate Creamery: In need of a cool treat with a fun spin on flavor? Try out Blank Slate's unique and delicious flavors like Fresh Basil or Balsamic Strawberry. For a more traditional flavor, savor Chocolate Covered Pretzel with Caramel Swirl. Vegan and non-dairy friends, you can still find something to love here too! Try the Non-Dairy Coconut with Tropical Fruit Swirl or Blackberry Riesling Sorbet. It's worth the wait!
- OUTFest: This annual pride celebration of LGBTQ and allied community members is sponsored by the Jim Toy Community Center. This year marks the 23rd anniversary of the festival and will feature entertainment, a movie night, live music, inspirational speakers, food, yoga, and so much more! Visit the festival in Kerrytown from August 4-6th!
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens: Looking for a great spot to slow down and be in nature? The botanical gardens will meet that need! Utilize the trailside benches and the pondside picnic area to study, read, or relax at the gardens. Explore the Gateway Garden of New World Plants or attend a free adult education class.
Enjoy what's left of your summer and take advantage of all that Ann Arbor has to offer.