With midterms out of the way and finals around the corner, the academic term may be causing you to feel additional stress and anxiety. Be aware of your attitudes and behaviors, and be sure to maintain respectful behavior towards your fellow peers by taking care of your needs. Here are some tips to manage your stress and unwanted feelings.
- Get enough sleep at night
- Limit your caffeine intake. Try a calming caffeine free tea.
- Laugh! Watch a funny video clip or find time to spend with friends.
- Manage your time and energy and practice saying "no" to situations that may add stress to your life
- Make exercising part of your routine
- Find a quiet place to study
- Listen to your favorite music